For discussion with national leaders and scientists on what causes breast cancer, how to prevent it and HOW TO END IT!
Saturday, June 14, 2014
Yes, you can still register and pay at the door. Call Leah at 414-276-5170.
Woman’s Club of Wisconsin
813 E. Kilbourn Avenue
Complimentary valet parking
Business Casual Attire
Today, scientists, breast cancer advocates, and healthcare professionals are partnering in unprecedented ways, in efforts to not only treat breast cancer, but to prevent it and end it. “Wisconsin Breast Cancer Symposium 2014” is a collaborative effort of a group of community leaders, breast cancer advocates, and medical professionals from diverse organizations.
Overview of Program:
The day will begin at 8:00AM with Registration, Continental Breakfast and Exhibits. The Program will begin at 9:00AM and will include lunch. The Program will adjourn at 2:00PM followed by networking.
Topics: Join national and local leaders, scientists, innovators and visionaries who will present on topics related to:
- Tumor dormancy as it relates to breast cancer metastasis
- Next generation sequencing for personalized treatment
- Successful patient/scientific collaborations and the role breast cancer survivors and advocates can play in helping us reach our goal of ending breast cancer
- The role of inflammation, cell environment and obesity in breast cancer growth and metastasis.
- Importance of clinical trials and transparency
Who should attend: Researchers, healthcare professionals, breast cancer survivors, and general public
For information about CME credits for this activity, LEARN MORE HERE.
Registration flyer to share. (PDF)